New Song in Finnish!

Our latest release 'VÄÄRYYS' (Injustice) comes with Finnish lyrics. There's also one other song coming up this fall in Finnish from the same session last spring. English translation can be found at the YouTube description field.



Withdrawing

For the past month I've been struggling with Benzodiazepine withdrawal. I was prescribed Rivatril (Clonazepam) for tension headache, muscle tension & migrane, that I was happily using for over a year until I tried to get completely off the drug. Which is fucking HELL. If your doctor gives you Benzos and tells there are no withdrawal effects, they don't know anything. Only afterwards I found the web full of people going through the same shit and worse. I've been basically having constant panic attacks, dizziness, headache/pressure, unreal feeling and a plethora of other symptoms everyday for the past month after tapering to going completely off. Do not take Benzos longer than a few days if you must.


Paris

On a happier note, next month I'll be traveling to Paris, a city I've always wanted to visit so it's been a long time coming. Definitely going to check the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Notre Dame and maybe Versailles. Any suggestions?

Comments

Popular Posts