Wrapping up: ALIVE EP

Here it is, the final Music Video release from the Alive EP: BLINDFOLD



The best way to check out the whole EP is to watch it as music videos on this YouTube playlist:




ALIVE EP streaming & buying options:


Any profits made will go into producing the next releases (and getting them onto the services above...). We are SO much in the hole all digital sales are very much appreciated!

As I mentioned in an earlier post this time we produced 100 physical copies and sent some to record labels and medias. We also had a Facebook contest for signed copies that just finished. On monday I'll be sending out 10 copies around the world! Extremely happy to send these to people who seem to be genuinely happy to get it! There also should (we'll see) be a handful of copies available this summer in Harajuku, Tokyo in a store I yet do not dare to reveal. If we have any leftover copies I think we will have another contest!


TIME IS UP! Winners are tagged in the comments section!---------------------------------------CD GIVEAWAY! Do you...
Posted by Karmia on 2. toukokuuta 2015


Everything from recordings to videos to CD's was produced with pretty much zero (well put a minus before that) budget by ourselves. I have no idea of the hours I and we all have put into this, but it's A LOT! Originally we were supposed to film a video for Hellbound too, but the project was already pretty insane so we decided to skip that. Super huge thanks to Niko Hyppönen & Henrietta Pihlaja for shooting the videos! And a big hand for The Helsinki Pop & Jazz Conservatory for allowing us to use their concert hall for filming. And allowing me to violate their super expensive grand piano.


No rest for the wicked


We currently have 3 new songs written and later this summer will record at least one of them. 2 of them are written for Dropped A tuning, so it's gonna be HEAVY as fuck but they do have this pop mentality with choruses which I really like.


A random topic about me me me!


Later this month as a part of my summer vacation (Yes I have a real job!) I'll spend a week in London, where I've never been before! Let's see if I can manage to slip some copies of the Alive EP somewhere in there. Any suggestions?

But before that I'll have a little surgery done next week. Nothing too serious. Let's just say I got too carried away starting sports after a looong while and apparently broke or tore something... So if you never hear from me again I have died on the operating table! I only regret I would never know how Mad Men the final season will end! I mean what is up with Don? What's the deal with Sterling's mustache? That shit's gotta be ticklish. Where is Don driving in the season poster? Is he leaving NYC? Was 70's so fugly? Luckily at least Don kept his classic style!


On a more global note


Even though we are putting CO2 in the atmosphere like there's no tomorrow, I could not be happier about the dropping price of solar panels and renewables really coming up as a real energy source to replace all the polluting fossil and dangerous nuclear options. And Tesla coming up with their solution to store the solar power neatly. Elon Musk actually demonstrated a way to power the whole planet with solar energy. “We have this handy fusion reactor in the sky called the sun. You don’t have to do anything. It just works. It shows up everyday and produces ridiculous amounts of power.” Got a little Steve Jobs vibe there for a while. Sure it's pretty surreal but it's possible with the technology we actually do have right now.

By the way if you haven't signed the petition to stop Shell drilling the Arctic (how could that success without huge environmental problems, they have fucked up everything so far...), please get the sHell out of there!

Comments

Popular Posts