HELLBOUND, video shoot & six strings



Here's the third new song 'HELLBOUND' from our upcoming EP 'ALIVE'! 
The EP has total 5 new songs:

ALIVE
BREATHE
BLINDFOLD
ICARUS
HELLBOUND

Music videos for Icarus and Blindfold will be released next month at the latest and the whole thing should be available on Spotify, iTunes etc. Videos for Alive and Breathe are already on YouTube!

Since a long time we have some actual physical copies as well (but only 100!). We will probably give some away on Facebook or something like that.


A photo posted by Ana KARMIA (@anakarmia) on


We spent last saturday shooting the video for ICARUS and I got to play a sweet grand piano:

A photo posted by Ana KARMIA (@anakarmia) on

I only started learning piano this year after composing 'ICARUS'. Usually I write music with guitar, but this one sounds so much better as a piano piece. Since we have no keyboard player I thought "fuck it I'll just do it myself!". It turned out to be pretty difficult but I can now play my own song at least... I've always wanted to learn piano and finally got proper motivation to start.


A new low


On the six string front we are now experimenting with even lower tunings. The next new stuff might be in Dropped A.

So I bought another used Flaxwood guitar (all my guitars are second hand actually!) because you can't just tune from Dropped C to A between songs...
I actually ended up using a Dark Zone set from Rotosound and not the one in the picture.




Comments

Popular Posts