Live @ Gloria... And the Future

Yo bitches! (I've been watching Breaking Bad fourth time from the beginning...)

We are really lazy to do live shows... But we just held one at Gloria (Helsinki, Finland) opening for a Japanese duo called ADAMS. It was pretty awesome. The audience was really great, thank you guys! I even saw some KARMIA shirts in there! Clearly people knew us better than two years ago when we where there the last time opening for Plunklock... It was kinda icy back then.

The whole show was shot on video and recorded, so hopefully there'll be some live videos soon.
Pictures on Facebook »

This was also Nova's last live with us since he is leaving the band. Sad, buuhuu ;___; I know, I know. These new guys never last...

But fear not! We are currently in the process of finding a new rhythm guitarist and it looks promising! You might surprised!

We are working on a couple of new songs and I have a bunch of songs I've been writing lately, so there'll be more new releases this year too as usual. Studio is kinda hard to book but hopefully soon-ish.

I'll be taking a trip to Tokyo in June, my first one ever to Japan, so that's very exciting!


Comments

Popular Posts