Autumn in the Air

That time of year thou mayst in me behold...

KARMIA has been quite quiet lately, but a lot of stuff has been going on inside the band.
After NOVA left we luckily found LITA to replace him on rhythm guitar, and she's been great learning our songs and dealing with out quirks!

But I guess one line-up change for this year wasn't enough. Ever since HYPO moved to another city to work his commute to rehearsals grew too long and expensive. After a lot of contemplating of his new life situation and spiritual values, he decided he could not play this kind of music anymore and will leave the band. I wish him all the best luck in the future!

So, now we were left without a drummer two weeks prior a studio session to record our latest song. Luckily HYPO's twin brother, JERE of IN SHADE, stepped in his place to record session drums for us, so we can continue as scheduled. Studio weekend start tomorrow! By the way JERE was our original drummer back in late 2010/early 2011. Anyways, if you know a good drummer in Helsinki drop me a line!

We are planning to shoot a video for the new song, called ESCAPING, as soon as we have a new drummer. Sadly (good) drummers are hard to find... But look forward for a new song and drummer!




Travelling around


Personally travel-wise this has been a year of firsts. In June I travelled to Japan, Tokyo for the first time in my life. Next I'm heading to New York in October to attend the X Japan live show at Madison Square Garden. I've been listening to X for 12 years or so and it's my all time favourite band, so this is huge for me ˆ___ˆ Seeing X live is one those must-do-before-you-die things for me. Probably not a surprise but I'm a huge Sugizo fan too! See you in there?


While we work out the drummer situation, have another look at the Broken MV?

Comments

Popular Posts